Monday, December 29, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
No... Luke was not licking yogurt off our kitchen table.... no he does not LOVE yogurt... and no he would not eat 8-10 a day if we let him. So no we did not have to set a 2 per day limit... nope!
On Saturday night we did not go to another Ugly Sweater Contest and our friend Daniel did not wear this UGLY handmade sweater with a picture of Tim on the back.... and no Daniel did not win.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Karsten and Jolie
Luke proudly singing all the words...
Jolie rockin out to the Christmas carols
Monday, December 15, 2008
3. No I did not turn my head for 1 second to find Karsten up on the kitchen counter trying to find some money for him and his brother. By the way no he is not wearning Elmo underware.
4. No I did not realize today that we had never blown bubbles for Ainsley... at first she didn't know what to thinkl but then she loved it.... no I'm not a lame mom who forgot that babies love bubbles.
6. No I did not get sad for a second when our baby girl learned to clap like a BIG girl... nope
Monday, December 8, 2008
Leave a comment so I know you were here....
Check out Mc mama's blog for more funny "not me's" at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/.
4. No we did not participate in the Annual Redlands Christmas parade and NO Tim did not drive the BIG yellow tumble bus full of kids... nope
6. No I did not let Karsten get in the bath with this sock on his foot to protect his blister that he got from NOT wearing his cowboy boots without socks to school on Friday... nope
7. No Addisyn did not dress Luke up like Tinkerbell and Jo Jo from Jo Jo's Circus..... and No Karsten is not wearing his cowboy boots again with swim shorts and no socks... nope
8. No Ainsley did not spit up at our Family Pictures yesterday...... and Veronica did not take the picture at the very right second... nope
9. No I did not let the kids put on temporary tattoos this last week even though I hate temporary tattoos (I really don't like them...)10. Last but not least.... no I did not owe the bagel shop 50 cents because I could not find any more change at the bottom of my purse.... and of course I did not want to use my debit card because I would get charged and extra 50 cents.