Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me......Monday....

No matter what anyone tells you this certainly did not happen this week in the Stein home..... not me!
To check out more "not me Mondays" go to www.mycharmingkids.net
1. No I did not eat Cheese It's & coffee for breakfast 2 times this week.... and then have Baked BBQ chips & coffee for the other mornings. No way that would be totally gross and unhealthy. Not me!
2. No Addisyn did not perform a really silly dance at her school's fair this weekend and no we were not enjoying every minute of it.

3. No the kids did not have a blast at the fair and no Addisyn & Like did not love getting their face painted. Nope!

4. No I did not dance and sing in the kitchen with Ainsley and Luke this week while playing a "Yo Gabba Gabba" video on the computer. No "Yo Gabba Gabba" is not Ainsley's favorite!
5. No Luke did not ride a large car that belongs outside off the side of the couch. and then reply, "This was cool!"
6. No I did not catch the boys in the bathroom both with their pants down both peeing into the toilet at the same time. And then a few minutes later when I went back to turn off the light no I did not notice that the toilet was overflowing all over the floor. Nope!
7. No I did not let Ainsley have a brownie filled spoon and no she did love every minute of it!
8. No I did not have by favorite dessert this week, "Strawberry Shortcake" and no I did not enjoy every bite of it.
9. No our precious baby girl does not turn 1 year old on Friday.... nope!
10. No I did not buy Jillian's video, "30-day Shred" and no I have not even worked out once. But at least I took off the plastic wrapper.
11. No Tim was not taking Karsten to the bathroom and Tim did not say, "Hey dude are you done?" and Karsten did not reply while looking down, "I don't know.... Mr. Weenie are you done? and then Karsten did not say, "Yep he said he was done."
12. No Addisyn does not call spaghetti straps noodle straps and of course I do not correct her because I think it is so cute!
13. No this Friday our precious baby girl does not turn one year old!
14. No Ainsley did not go on a pony ride for the 1st time.
15. No Luke did not check with us multiple times to make sure his mustache was not messed up after taking a drink.

3 comments:

Jannae said...

ohhh wow! i love your not me's! especially karsten talking to his privates! so silly!

The DeYoungs said...

Sounds like you had a fun and eventful week

Jennifer said...

Too cute! Love your "not me's" :)