Friday, April 17, 2009

Who's kids are these?????

What is wrong with my children? How did they get to this point? This parenting stuff is crazy.... it is what I thought it would never be. So we are on our way home from picking the boys up from preschool and I'm listening to the following conversation in my backseat.....
______________________________________
Addisyn: "I have to go poo-poo"
Luke: "Oh... what kind of poop?"
Karsten: "Big poop.... or little poop?"
Addisyn: "Well..... I go logs all the time, Karsten you go 1 big log and 1 little ball, Luke you go all little balls, and Ainsley goes smashed logs...."
_________________________________________
What I'm thinking in the front seat..... Oh my gosh where do they get this stuff???? What have I done wrong?????

3 comments:

The Aten Family said...

This is hillarious! You're kids crack me up. Never a dull moment in the Stein Family.

Ashley said...

That is awesome!!!!!

Cowen Family said...

You handle it well and with such grace:) So funny!