Monday, April 20, 2009

Not me......Monday....

No matter what anyone else tells you non of this happened around the Stein home..... NOPE!
1. No I did not send Addisyn to school with her hair like this.... and no it was not Crazy Hair day! 2. No I was not climbing the fence at a KID'S Easter Egg hunt at Church last Sunday so my kids could hove more eggs in their brown lunch bags because no I did not forget their baskets for the Church's egg hunt. Oh and no my kids do not like candy but I still wanted them to have lots of eggs (they really don't like candy: we are not sure why?). 3. NO I did not match them all in green for St. Patricks Day and no this is not by adorable 3 year old picking his nose in this picture at Disneyland.
4. No we did not have an awesome time with the Bagley's this weekend in Palm Desert. No we were not there without kids and celebrating Veronica's Birthday. NOPE!


5. No I did not forget to post these from our vacation last wee. No we did not go on the HUGE Ferris Wheel at the Spectrum and it did not stop with us stuck at the very top and I was not freaking out the whole time telling the kids not to move and to sit back. I would never freak out... I always stay calm so the kids don't worry. As you can see Kasten did not take after me but the other 3 kids were having a great time!






6. No Tim did not find this toothpick in his hambuger at Ruby's last week when he went to take off the lettuce. No it was not stuck in the bun and no we did not get a FREE meal and 3 kids shakes for FREE nope! Good thing he took off the lettuce, seriously!
7. No this is not Karsten standing on the couch while wearing Tim's old cowboy belt around his waist and no he did not wear that dang belt 3 days in a row over his t-shirt!
8. No I did not catch Karsten drinking syrup of out the bottle.... nope never!
9. No this is not our sweet boy Luke sharing his favorite food with Ainsley. No Ainsley did not enjoy every bite of the Key Lime yogurt.


10. No I did not hand feed 46 1st Birthday invitations into the printer and an hour later realize that I had forgotten to put the time on them so then I did not spend another hour hand feeding back in the printer just t0 print the time on them. Nope!
11. No Luke did not say "I almost got my winnie caught in my zip up jammies" and I said "oh really?" and then he said "it must be getting bigger".
12. No I did not put Ainsley in 1 side of the sink and do dishes in the other side so I could at least get the dishes done before the kids went to bed. Oh and no I did not drain the one side I was using and rise off the clean dishes so she wouldn't have to get out! Nope!

13. No we did not take 1136 pictures on our camera while on vacation last week... nope!
14. No Kasten did not say to me, "Hey Sandy can I call you Sandy?"
15. No Luke did not say, "When I grow up bigger I'm going to get earring."
16. No our 11 month old finally did not decide to start crawling this week and no she is not now out of control & into everything. NOPE!



2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Haha THEEERE'S the picture of you and the fence I was looking for :). Too funny! These are all hilarious! Thanks again for a WONDERFUL weekend! You guys are awesome :). Love you

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração