Friday, April 9, 2010

Best buddies....

My best friend Heather and I met in college. We grew close fast, being that we had a lot of things in common. We were both cheerleaders, gymnasts, had multiple siblings, were raised in Christian homes, liked Slurpee's, always had our cameras, liked watching baseball games, loved shopping, and so many more things!!!! Tim (my husband) was my boyfriend at the time and he was a baseball player at Cal Baptist and Jimmy (her boyfriend at the time, now husband) was a baseball player at Vanguard. So we enjoyed watching our 2 men playing against each other.


Even though I left Vanguard to come home to finish college, we kept in touch. We would talk weekly to catch up on each others lives. I was a little ahead of the game with getting married and having our first two kids. But when she told me she was pregnant for the first time.... I was embarrassed to say "So was I" being that I just had Luke 4 months earlier. Our boys, Karsten and Jaxon were born 1 day apart. Whenever we get the boys together they laugh, wrestle, hug, run, and talk. I love to see them interact and enjoy each other so much. Here are the boys a few weeks ago enjoying each other at Ruby's on the Oceanside pier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post Sandy! Love you!
XO,
Heather