Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ice Hockey......

So we started Karsten in Ice Hockey..... the 1st week he LOVED it and asked about going back all week but last Saturday was different. He was excited and ready then after about 10 minutes his coach brought him out and said that he was complaining that his legs hurt. We told him he was fine and to get back out there but the then the tears started. We could not bribe him with anything to get him to go back to class. So we left and he hasn't asked us about it since.... Tim and I are bummed because we really think he would have been good at it and we also thought it was good for him to do his own thing without his siblings. Oh well.... we will try again another time!





1 comment:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Oh no way! I thought for sure he would take to that! All in time I'm sure! And I love the pics of Lila! The top left one has my vote for her dedication!!!! LOVE IT--great job!