Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oreo Truffles

I got this idea from my sister in law Ashley, who is one of the craftiest persons I know. I'm pretty sure she got it from the Bakerella site.

They came out SUPER yummy and easy!

1. Start with cookies and a block of softened cream cheese (I used off brand and they still were delicious)2. Blend the cookies until they super fine..... I could only do about 6 cookies at a time or my blender would get stuck3. Pour the crushed cookies into a big bowl & mix in cream cheese. I had to use my hands to mix since the cream cheese is pretty thick.4. Roll the mixture into balls and freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes.5. While the truffles are freezing get the chocolate and sprinkles ready.... of course I used Candiquik, my favorite! Remember the Valentines Day post?6. Put the truffles on toothpicks and dip your little heart out! The kids love helping me dip and sprinkle. Put back in the fridge until you are ready to eat.

ENJOY!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I haven't been on my blog in forever! Just saw this!! You are so sweet! :)
They turned out great!! :)