Saturday, February 19, 2011

I LOVE Candiquik

After I did this blog post http://the6steins.blogspot.com/2011/01/red-velvet-cake-pops.html I was contacted by the makers of Candiquik. They just sent me an email thanking me for mentioning them in my post. A couple weeks later I got another email asking for my address so they could send me an "appreciation" gift. I was excited to see what I was going to get! When I got home from work on Thursday this was waiting for me.
A cute pink mailbox filled with pink, red, and white candiquik personalized m& m's, a baggie full of dipped goodies, large recipe cards, small recipes cards, 2 packages of dipping chocolate, and 4 kid's Candiquik shirts.

I can't wait to put the kids in their shirts and get dipping again!

3 comments:

ℋeatherღ said...

Wow! That package looks amazing! Looks like you will be having some fun times ahead of you!

Miss Candiquik said...

Again - thanks for your support. You seem like such a sweet family! Enjoy the treats :)

Jannae said...

that's awesome! I use those too! they work great!