Thursday, October 28, 2010

A special night.........

I'm bummed that I didn't bring my nice camera for this special night but was happy I had a small camera in my purse to remember this! After many years of renting different places our church has bought a building! Last week our family got to take part in writing all over the main sanctuary's floor before the carpet got laid. It was amazing watching people pour their hearts out all over the floor of that place. I was so glad we took our kids and made them part of our Church's' permanent home. Addisyn was soooooooo excited to write her favorite verse out. She had my Bible open and ready!
Addisyn working hard on her verse Ainsley was drawing with red marker..... she was drawing our familyAll 4 of the kid's hands.... Here is what Luke wrote, "I will not be afraid"
Here is Addisyn's all done....
We would LOVE for anyone looking for a church to join us this Sunday.... you can find all the details here http://www.sandalschurch.com

1 comment:

The Bagley Bunch said...

this is awesome guys!!!!!! How special :)