3. No my kids did not have more fun in a box than they had opening presents on Christmas eve... nope!
4. No we did not go to Ikea and fill my car with furniture and load Addisyn & Ainsley in with no extra room... and no it was completely safe and secure!
5. No I did not get mad at the lady at the Baker's drive-thru when she said that she could only give out 2 FREE cups of water per car.... and No I did not think about driving back through again so I could get one more for Karsten.... Nope!
6. No my precious baby Ainsley did not have an awesome 1st Christmas Eve... nope!
7. No I was not freaking out on Christmas Eve when I looked back at the pictures that Tim took and noticed how much of a mess there was... nope.
8. No I did not put Ainsley's Christmas Eve dress on and when Tim went to change her diaper he did not find that her bloomers were still attached to her dress and not on.... no I was not in a hurry that morning to have Tim's family over for breakfast... nope!
9. No my boys did not ride on their new punching bags as if they were rockets... nope never!
10. No I did not tell Karsten that his red Quicksilver shirt was a Spiderman shirt so he would wear it to his Spiderman party.
11. No my 4th child is not spoiled and no every time I walk out of the room she does not scream and then she does not laugh when I return.... nope!
12. No Addisyn did not loose her 2nd tooth this week and before bed she did not pray that the Tooth Fairy would bring her $200. Don't worry Miss. Fairy only left $2. And no that is not her sleeping with her new Cat blanket she got from Christmas.
13. No I did not loose sleep this week thinking about how I could get my house more organized... nope.
14. No I did not walk 6 small children (my 4 and Jill's 2) to the park in the cold with a baby with a runny nose... no never.... why would I do that? And no those are not my clean rugs hanging out to dry and of course they are still not out there 3 days later.
15. No I did not find both of my knobs on our bed unscrewed... and no I do not think it was my little angel Karsten..... why would he ever do something like that?
16. No I did not let Karten ware a sock over his boo-boo on his hand in the bath.... hopefully this will not last as long as it did with the boo-boo on his foot... no he did not bathe with a sock over his foot for over 2 weeks... nope never
17. Yesterday I did not get soup all prepared in the Crockpot to come home to find it just how I had left it NOT TURNED ON! No I did not waste about $15 worth of beans, chicken, and veggies.... no not me!